- Please be informed that successful candidates have been notified via email by the Organising Committee.
- We would like to say congratulations to the selected candidates and we thank all for your high interest in applying for the ASEAN Plus Three Youth Environment Forum (AYEF) 2019. We hope you success in your every endeavor.
On behalf of the Organising Committee,
The ASEAN Plus Three Youth Environment Forum (AYEF) aims to encourage youths in ASEAN to think of their ideal future environment, make a plan, and take action to make the changes required. The event will also provide opportunities for youths in the region to build their knowledge and skill capacity as well as expand networking efforts across the region.
AYEF 2019 will be organised by the Department of Environmental Quality Promotion of Thailand in cooperation with the ASEAN Secretariat, in Phuket, Thailand, from 8 to 13 September 2019. With the theme “Clean up Our Sea, Change Our Future”, the Forum aims to:
- enhance awareness on the issue of marine debris and its local and global impacts among youths in ASEAN and Plus Three Countries (China, Japan, Republic of Korea);
- increase knowledge and skills and encourage environmental participation and action in response to marine conservation management; and
- expand the network among ASEAN and Plus Three youths who are interested in environment and marine-related issues.
The organiser will cover the costs of participation of successful youth candidates, including airfare, accommodation, and meals.